Thursday, August 21, 2008

An Intro To ME

My name is Brett Kittrell. I am 19 years old. I was born and raised in Phenix City, Alabama. I graduated from Glenwood High School in 2007. I lettered in varsity football for four years. Football was pretty much the only thing about high school I enjoyed. My life has changed a lot since I graduated high school. My brother was at South for 2 years before I got here. He is the one that exposed me to South and i fell in love with South. I am a Sophomore majoring in Physical Education with teacher certification. God has done a lot in my life since I have been here. Living every day to be more like Christ is what I strive to do. It is a daily struggle, but I try. I am the president of the OUTLAWS here at South. OUTLAWS is a organization that supports all the athletics here at the University of South Alabama. I am also actively involved with Campus Outreach. I LOVE watching and playing football. I am an Auburn Tigers football fan, although the Jaguars here at South come first.

No comments: